02 June 2012

Sometimes macros are more of a pain than you expect.

Right now, I have most of the fastlscomplex method structured the way I want it to be upon completion, however it still requires some tweaking to manage the shift from C to C++ — after a few applications of replace-string, most of the mkoctfile errors vanished (apparently it didn't like a macro that was used in the original code). In short, the code I'm working with still doesn't compile, but it's very close at this point, and I should have a fully operational fastlscomplex by early next week. (Even with this slowdown, I'm still almost a week ahead!)

Once I've gotten fastlscomplex running, I'll spend a little time cleaning up other functions, adding tests and other error-response components, so that I've got a lesser load later on to finish that.

No comments:

Post a Comment